cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print two pages with same content in sap script?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created page1 and copied as page2. 1st page is assigned with Tray1 and 2nd page is assigned with Page2.but while printing page1 is printing properly,but page2's main window values not printing(Note: page2 is not Next page). I need 2 copies printout of check from Tray1 and Tray2.How to do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whar do you mean by tray1 and tray2?

Do you want to take 2 copies of same page?

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like to take 2 copy printout of Check.1 from Tray1 and another 1 from tray2 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

do as following.

Data: wa_options type ITCPO.

wa_optinos-TDCOPIES = '2'.

then call the function module.

CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'

EXPORTING

DEVICE = 'PRINTER'

DIALOG = 'X'

FORM = 'ZSAP'

LANGUAGE = SY-LANGU

OPTIONS = wa_options.

I have given you for printing multiple copies

But donno what do you mean by Tray 1 and tray 2 ?

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have printer with 2 Trays.. one Tray has check paper. 2nd Tray has normal paper. while giving print one copy should print with check paper from Tray1, another one should print with normal paper from Tray2. got it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is no such provision provided in SAP . I have checked it in all parameters of open_form .

Any way you will get a pop up to select the printer tight . In that also you dont have a chioce to select the trays.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an option , to print 1st page in Tray1 and next page in Tray2 in sap script page settings. so I have copied page1 as page2. while printing it is printing page1 from Tray1 and Page2 from Tray2.I can consider page1 is 1st copy and page2 is 2nd copy. In page2 main window values are not printing . it is empty all main window values in page2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

If you have created two pages then data should be there in main window inorder to invoke second page right?

do one thing based on number of copies you select

append the same data into internal table.

say if you have selected n numbr of copies then append data n number of times into internal table .

regards,

Nageswar