cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response is not mapped into structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have RFC --> XI --> Webservices synchronous scenario.

In XI and RFC system, I can see the response message come back in expected format (through SXMB_MONI). However, the .response or .input instance of execute_synchronous is empty. There might be something wrong so that the return message from XI is not mapped into the Response of RFC.

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am bit confuse with your scenario.

May I kindly request you to clairify as below

RFCXIWebService here you don't need to use the method execute_synchronous, because it is used to call ABAP proxy,

If your scenario is to call the ABAP proxy from Function Module then, please check either the response message is properly mapped with proxy message.

Specifically verify if you have mapped the header node with the corresponding header node of the response message.

If you have not mapped the header node or structure possibly the fileds in the structure will be missed out.

If there is nothing to map with the Header Name of structure then pass constant with balnk value.

For RFC also check with above things.

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guy for response. I have found the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rokie, I am facing silimar problem. I am getting mapping error in the response message. Could you tell me how did you do this?

I have solved it - Thanks.

regards,

Ram.

Edited by: Rams V on Feb 26, 2008 6:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mite have missed out giving the concerned response message mapping in the Interface Mapping program.Please check that.

REgards/Priyanka