cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS-PM Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on PS-PM integration. The one way i am aware about the assignment of maintenance order to the WBSE is to enter the WBSE number in the additional data tab page of the order.

But whenever i am entering this WBS number and save the order, the WBSE details are not getting updated and hence the order is not getting assigned to the WBSE.

Can anybody help me out. I suppose this is the standard setting in SAP. Are there any other settings?

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't worked in this area but I tried simulating the process of creating a PM order and I was able to enter the WBS in the additional data tab and saved it. The order got assigned to the WBS. Not sure about what configuration you are missing (if any).

There also this option to transfer the project/WBS information into the PM order that's being created. System automatically copies the account information from the functional location/equipment. Check the SPRO node: Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Maintenance and Service Orders>Functions and Settings for Order Types>Define Transfer of Project or Investment Program. Just mark the field against the Order Type.

If you have entered the account assignment information in the fuctional location/equipment, while creating the PM order if you mention the object reference, the project information is automatically copied.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Sreenivas

Pls look for solution in PM forum too and if solution found update this post.