cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of Storage Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In Rule for determining storage locations ,,, i need to give situations according to which system should pick a storage locations... If I use RETA then where to see the rule RETA .... like the program for RETA is written where .. is it a user exit or a routine ...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rule for determining storage locations how the system determines the picking location when you create a delivery without entering a storage location for the items.

MALA Shipping point / plant / storage condition

RETA Plant / situation (SITUA) / storage condition

MARE MALA, then RETA

You can also use userexit for the determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swaminathan,

I had see the rules but wanted to know the user exits ? can u send me the user exit ?

Actually the scenario i am facing is that there is one plant but storage locations are at different locations in the country.

so depending on the SH address , the system should pick the nearest storage location.

so wanted to know the exit to write conditions ?

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for storage location there is no direct assignment like plant, shipping point lik that, you should maintain the storage location with the plant only, how many u wnat you can maintain with in the plant only.

I guess this is helpful for you,

with regards,

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try this, go to IMG > LOGISTICS EXECUTION > SHIPPING > PICKING > DETERMINE PICKING LOCATION > Storage Location Determination with Situation.

regards.