cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAProuter problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the problem regarding the startup of SAProuter.

We used to start the SAProuter services manually by directly passing all the parameters which is like that:

setenv SECUDIR /usr/sap/saprouter

setenv SNC_LIB /usr/sap/saprouter/libsapcrypto.so

setenv SNC_LIB /usr/sap/saprouter/libsapcrypto.so

cd /usr/sap/saprouter

./saprouter -r -V 3 -K "p:CN=nradev, OU=0000759188, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE"

I am doing all this using <SID>adm. earlier it was used to work fine with same parametrs and settings.

Contents of saproutetab is:

1. SNC-connection from and to SAP

KT "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 194.39.131.34 *

1. SNC-connection from SAP to local R/3-System for Support

KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" * *

P * 194.39.131.34 3299

D * * *

Even I am not able to see any dev_route file to trace the problem related to all this.Whenever I try to start the SAProuter it terminates without giving any messeage. It is not craeting any dev_route file too.Whats the reason????Please help me out.....

Thanks n Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to recreate the credentials for the user <sid>adm and sapservice<sid> using sapgenpse seclogin commands.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the instructions in the page below to recertify the router certificate:

http://service.sap.com/saprouter-sncdoc

You will have detail description available here. Also make sure that you fill all the information in transaction OSS1 after you are done with recertification.

You can make sure whether your saprouter is working fine or not by testing the RFC connection SAPOSS in SM59 transaction. If it succeeds with response times, then Saprouter setup is considered to be working.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay/Fahed,

As I said earlier I am not getting any error while I am starting the SAProuter. So why do I need to change my credientials (certificate)?? When I starts the SAProuter, it is ending without any error message, do I need to update the version of SAProuter???? Right now my version is 37.12.

Anand