Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to XI_admin work, i am monitoring cc in Prod server,

For a JMS channel i got the below error

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Unable to find a channel with the channel id: 331700a2c85433cfae9e7cf44c9c1276 currently managed by the adapter"

and channel status is red for the last 30 min. but showing "successfully connected to the destination" i short log.

When i open the corresponding message, it is showing 'JMS_Transmission_Error'

Could some one explain me what is happening , is there any error in channel which could be rectified?

please help

Thanks and Regards

Jhansi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw this problem today. The channel had tried to reconnect for 30 minutes. I simply stopped and started the channel in RWB and then it was OK.

Strange...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Also having the same desxcribed error as by jhanlakshmi, with JMS receiver, could anyone suggest what can be a fix on this ?

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, the problem is with JMS queue which was not visible , and in the CC mnitoring we get the follwoing code mqrc 2085.The problem was due to the Queue which was mentioned in the recv channel was not visible thas why XI was unable to find the Queue in MQ to put the message. please check whether the queue was mainatnied properly once and the condition og the queue.

If this is useful plz award some points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

all the communication channels are showing as not registered in AE/has internal error

is this problem due to CPA cache?

"After full cache refresh if it didn’t come up we may need to do a J2EE restart of TXG. "

This was suggestion given to me by my team.

If so how to do J2EE restart?

please help, i am new to administration and dont know anything abt J2EE

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restart J2EE using SMICM tcode.

Go to Administration --> J2EE engine --> Send Soft Shutdown --> With Restart.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Scenario with JMS as receiver is also having same error, can any one suggest what can be the right configuration to get out of this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you plese tell me how could i refresh the CPA cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the following:

CPACache is refreshing cache from this URL:

http://server name:HTTP Port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

http://server name:Java Port/CPACache/monitor.jsp

Thnx

Chriag

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has some success messages , but failing sometimes and the error is JMS_Transmission error

Why it is showing red ststus and text as succesfully connected to server? what could be the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please refresh the CPAcache and run ur scenario again.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u need to manually give the directory and file names after transportation ...have u done that?

and check with ur input data also ....

regards...