cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Exchange Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Plz help me to resolve this issue, actually in our environment, we use to send documents to the extenal e-mail id from SAP, some days back some configuration of SAP Exchange Connector has changed in our 2000 Exchange server( through which our mail goes out), due to this we have unistalled the sap exchange connector software and installed it, i guess that it is not nproperly unistalled from the registry so it is not installed properly, because, there are three services that are visible in services.msc( rfc-out, rfc_in, gateway), this time we are not able to see this, when we click on these services which are visible in Exchange manager, it is giving the error message" services are not started), Plz send if there are any screenshots for configuring it.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I had followed through the link, I am confused with the various parameters that I have to give, are there any simple steps to configure it?

Ravi.

Former Member
JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can send mails without the SAP Exchange connector using SAPconnect SMTP just make sure that the SMTP port of your exchange server is open.... As far as i know this funtionallity is avalable as of R/3 4.6c via transaction SCOT...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

Juan