cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to generate 100 idocs from a single idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is it possible to generate 100 files from a single idoc.

See here we are converting IDOCs into XML.

My point of doubt is with out using any ABAP prgramming can i convert 1 idoc into multiple idocs.

Regards

Mave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is also possible to solve your problem in the Integration Directory (without any coding)

First create a Partner and one business service (e.g. FileReceive1). Add the inbound interface and a receiver channel to this service.

Now you have to copy this service as often as you need receivers (in your case 100).

Now you can add all these Partners and services to your receiver determination.

Next step is the interface determination. Create one with the * for receiver partner and service

Finally you have to create the receiver agreement. Unfortunately we have different services, so that you have to create one for every receiver. Its much faster if you just copy one, change the service and add the new receiver channel. The value help just provides you one (because your service has just one)

Well I tested it with 3 business services and it worked fine. Unfortunately it is a couple of work you have to do by copying the business services and creating the receiver agreements. But it is a way without coding 🐵

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mave,

I think you can use the BPM for this.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

With out using BPM is there any other way to work out.

Regards

Mave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mave,

It is possible without BPM, use a XSLT mapping and a copy-of command.

you can build your XI objetcs using appropriate Idoc interfaces (outbound/inbound etc).

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu