cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while creating a view and creating navigation link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i created one view with one button and on click of button it has to navigate to DeleteOperationview.This is the exception i am getting while running.

can u plz tell me where the problem might beee...

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.CreationFailedException: Cannot create view element implementation com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.Caption

* at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewElementFactory.createElement(ViewElementFactory.java:161)*

* at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.createElement(View.java:177)*

* at com.utc.pwc.tasklistm.wdp.InternalDeleteOperation.wdCreateUITreeForGroup(InternalDeleteOperation.java:282)*

* at com.utc.pwc.tasklistm.wdp.InternalDeleteOperation.wdCreateUITree(InternalDeleteOperation.java:259)*

* at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.createUITree(DelegatingView.java:74)*

* at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.initController(View.java:443)*

* at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)*

* at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.getView(ViewManager.java:709)*

* at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.bind(ViewManager.java:555*

Regards

Padma N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

I think you are trying to create caption with same Id in DeleteOperationview also which already exist in firstview.

One solution is : view.resetView(); code in wdDoModifyView method.

Check this link too :[Here|;

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here you mentioned a word caption name.What it is exactly ???Can u plz let me know it sothat i will try to remove the name confilcts in both the views

Regards

Padma N

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

In Outline check the <b>id </b> property of the <b> Caption-Header </b> view elements from the properties window it seems some of the ids are duplicate it should be unique.

Other wise delete the container elements and design the view layout once again.

Regards,

Mithu