cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Deploy Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a FPM Application but I'm getting the error shown above.

I noticed that when I remove the components that I created for FPM(CC,VAC,BC) the application deploys successfully.

But I have no idea about this error. pls help!

Regards in advance,

Alan

08/01/30 18:19:39 - ERROR: Not updated. Deploy Service returned ERROR:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application vitro.com/fpm01..

Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application vitro.com/fpm01. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application vitro.com/fpm01. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:681)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1278)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:312)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:199)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application vitro.com/fpm01. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.deploy(WebDynproContainer.java:1016)

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.makeUpdate(WebDynproContainer.java:1259)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.makeComponents(UpdateTransaction.java:400)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.begin(UpdateTransaction.java:164)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3184)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:669)

... 10 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I did some changes in the FPM Admin application, and after a while I got errors like yours.

Removing my changes had no effect, but after I created a transport from a working portal, the FPM started working again.

I think the FPM Admin app is a bit buggy, and I think that you should create backup-transports before working with any FPM iviews.

I get the feeling there are inconsistencies in the database causing thouse problems.

Hope a transport can fix your problems.

Regards, Mikael Löwgren.