cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of Measure in Pick Ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My Base UOM and Sales UOM for a material is in Kgs. I created a sales order for a material in Kgs. I created a outbound delivery. I want the pick ticket to be printed and confirmed in lbs. The invoice should be printed in Kgs. Is there a way we can do it. If you want me to explain the process in more detail let me know.

Regards,

Shirish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shirish,

1. You are telling that you want LB as UOM when you take the printout of the delivery output, so you talk with ABAPer explain about your requirement according to that he will made the changes in the script or smorform program there he will need to mention the logic how many KG's equle to one LB or one kg need to covert one LB.

2. You are asking about conformed qty also in the delivery,as per standard UOM will copied from the Sales order and it will continue up to Invoice so, here you need to go some enhancement or User exit.

3. Finnally in Invoice you need UOM as kg in the print there agin you need to made the changes in the script or smart form program with help of ABAPer, because you have changed the cinformed QTY UOM in the delivery right that may copy to invoice.

I hope Iam making you clear

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your ABAP programmer about the possibilities to convert into LBS while printing the picking order.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way I can do this in standard SAP customization right?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't do through customization.

Regards