cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new in SD. I want to understand some basics. When a new order is created in VA01, we enter say 5 articles in 5 rows with respective Qtys. So my question is that each of these lines will be called as Schedule Lines ? Why the word is named as schedule line, I believe this is very different from scheduling agreement ?

May i also know where do i find the field (OLFMNG) Open Qty ?

thanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the 5 articles u have entered in 5 rows in the order are called LINE ITEMS. and the scheduled lines will create the delivery dates and delivery quantities are created for each row (LINE ITEM) accroding to the availability of the stock.

for eg. for 1 article the customer ordered for 10 nos. If the stock is aviable 8 nos. on 10/1/08 and remaining 2 nos. on 15/1/08. then two scheduled lines are created for this article for the respective dates.

Similarly the schedule lines are created for other items.

babu rao

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks babu rao. Giving the points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you swapna. You gave me good inputs.

thx

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Thanks for the clarification. Now i am more clear on the terms.

About the field, i dont know where this field is to press F1. I have a datasource which has this filed OLFMNG (open qty). I want to go to that screen where this field is there.

thanks

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know about OLFMNG, but usually LF is for delivery and MNG is quatity.

LFMNG is in table MVKE, which is material master sales data table.

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each of these lines are called line items. Shedule line tells when an item is delivered. You can find the schdule lines for each line item by selecting the line --> menu "goto" --> Item

--> Schedule lines. You can also go to this path by selecting the line and clicking on fourth icon(which is line a bar graph) below the line items.

If you want to know which table a particular field is in, select the field, hit F1 and select the icon technical details.

Swapna