cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 Warning message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , I have the following message error in VA01 and i dont know where is congifured that must be 6 unit for the position of one material.

"Consider delivery unit 6 PC in item 000001"

When I insert a quantity of one unit the system automatically change it to 6 units.

Thanks for the help

Regards

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the material master -> Sales: Sales org1 view. There is a field called " minimum order quantity" in quantity stipulations box. Make the field blank and this will resolve.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer..

But if this field is empty?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just like to alter the message. Can you check and let me know if the material master is set with blank and still you get the message?

Regards

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Jan 30, 2008 12:42 PM

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Jan 30, 2008 12:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, is with 0 quantity and the message still appearing.

I send you the explanation of the message:

The delivery unit 000001 6 is defined for this material. If you deviate from this unit, partial packages might have to be used.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Enzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be because partial quantities are not allowed for teh customer. Check the customer master daya for partial delivery details.

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution. The problem was in the material master record. The field delivery unit had filled with the amount of 1000 UN. I d change the value to 1 and the message doesnt appeared again.

Thanks again for the help

Regards

Enzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution. The problem was in the material master record. The field delivery unit had filled with the amount of 1000 UN. I d change the value to 1 and the message doesnt appeared again.

Thanks again for the help

Regards

Enzo