cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract "INBOUND DELIVERY"???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to extract Inbound delivery, but I'm not able to find the right extractor.

I've tried 2lis_12_vcitm but it extracts only outbound deliveries. I've tried the 2lis_02* but it doesn't work with my customer.

Any ideas about this kind of extraction with standard datasources???

PS. I'm working with ECC 6.0 and BW 7.0.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Domenico.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Del,

I am facing the same problem of not finding the inbound delivers in 2LIS_12_VCITM data source extracts.

Can you please help me by giving the solution you had for the problem you face, it will be great help.

Do i need to go for a Generic data source over LIKP and LIPS tables or do we have any other solution for it.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Satheesh Reddy. R.

Colin4
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This issue has come up before and in all cases the following information

is made available.

All DataSources of the delivery application (12), i.e. 2LIS_12_VCHDR,

2LIS_12_VCITM and 2LIS_12_VCSCL do not support inbound deliveries.

The reason is detailed in and older note

195876 SIS reconstruction: No reconstruction of inbound

"There is no extractor available for inbound deliveries and

unfortunately also no guide or recommendation how to create one".

the

only standard datasources which extract this delivery information

are 2LIS_02_CGR, 2LIS_02_SCN, and 2LIS_02_SGR.

Colin

Former Member
0 Kudos

These extrators do not appear to extract data from the LIKP or LIPS tables - but instead use EKES and EKET. Has anyone successfully extracted inbound delivery data from LIKP and LIPS to BW?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We've debugged the 2LIS_12_VCTIM and we have noted in the standard source the setting of the field VBTYP = J (Outbound Delivery).

To solve this problem you can modify the standard setting VBTYP = J (Outbound delivery) or 7 (Inbound delivery).

We've created a new datasource custom to extract inbound and outbound deliveries.

I hope to be clear and helpfull.

Best regards.

joe_mcconville
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Domenico,

I have this same business requirement to extract the Inbound Delvieries into our BI system. Can you possibly share your approach with the custom extractor that you created? Is the custom extractor modeled off the standard 2LIS_12_VCITM that leverages the logistics delta methodology that is embedded into the VL31N/32N transaction?

Please share your solution if you are able.

Thanks,

Joe McConville

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any idea who is correct?

Are "Inbound Deliveries" ok to come through 2LIS_12_VCITM or is it supposed to come out of Materials Movement?

Thanks again,

sap_cohort
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anyone been able to successfully extract inbound delivery information wether with a new extractor or with somehow using the existing extractor 2LIS_12_VCITM?

If you have could you please give us some detail on the process used to accomplish this?

Thanks!

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inbound deliveries are MM deliveries. Vendor to Purchasing organsiation .Inbound Deliveries comes into picture of Purchasing.So for inbound deliveries you have to seek MM extractors.Pls try extractors of procurement 2lis_02_scl, 2lis_02_sgr, 2lis_02_cgr.

Inbound delivery is the delivery document through which the goods reach the plant (in MM perspective, after purhcase order, we receive goods through tcode MIGO which is ntohign but inbound delivery)

Inbound delivery types adn the functionality are configured as a part of procurement process and hence in MM

Outbound delivery is the delivery document in sales through which the goods are issued to the ship to party.

This is the delivery which SD consultants talk about and they configure the functionalities of outbound delivery. The standard document type for outbound delivery is LF.

T-Code : VL31N for inbound delivery

2LIS_02_CGR - Allocation confirmation and Goods Receipt

2LIS_02_SCN - Allocation confirmation and Schedule Line

Check other 2LIS_02 extractors as well for your requirements

Check the below link for Inbound delivery creation using VL31N

MM FLOW

PR >Release the PR>RFQ>Quotation>Quotation Comparison>PO>Release the PO>GR>Invoice Verification

MM Process flow:

Process Flow

The typical procurement cycle for a service or material consists of the following phases:

1. Determination of Requirements

Materials requirements are identified either in the user departments or via materials planning and control. (This can cover both MRP proper and the demand-based approach to inventory control. The regular checking of stock levels of materials defined by master records, use of the order-point method, and forecasting on the basis of past usage are important aspects of the latter.) You can enter purchase requisitions yourself, or they can be generated automatically by the materials planning and control system.

2. Source Determination

The Purchasing component helps you identify potential sources of supply based on past orders and existing longer-term purchase agreements. This speeds the process of creating requests for quotation (RFQs), which can be sent to vendors electronically via SAP EDI, if desired.

3. Vendor Selection and Comparison of Quotations

The system is capable of simulating pricing scenarios, allowing you to compare a number of different quotations. Rejection letters can be sent automatically.

4. Purchase Order Processing

The Purchasing system adopts information from the requisition and the quotation to help you create a purchase order. As with purchase requisitions, you can generate Pos yourself or have the system generate them automatically. Vendor scheduling agreements and contracts (in the SAP System, types of longer-term purchase agreement) are also supported.

5. Purchase Order Follow-Up

The system checks the reminder periods you have specified and - if necessary - automatically prints reminders or expediters at the predefined intervals. It also provides you with an up-to-date status of all purchase requisitions, quotations, and purchase orders.

6. Goods Receiving and Inventory Management

Goods Receiving personnel can confirm the receipt of goods simply by entering the Po number. By specifying permissible tolerances, buyers can limit over- and underdeliveries of ordered goods.

7. Invoice Verification

The system supports the checking and matching of invoices. The accounts payable clerk is notified of quantity and price variances because the system has access to PO and goods receipt data. This speeds the process of auditing and clearing invoices for payment.

Pur info record is nothing but a master data like thing which will be maintained for different materials to determine the prices etc.It Specifies the number that uniquely identifies a record.

For Example: an info record is based on Plant Vendor and Material

Based on these three the Material Prices will be calculated

for different combinations different values are taken into consideration.

During pricing it brings these values automatically based on this info record.

Use ME11 Tcode to create this record.

Common Tables used by SAP MM

Below are few important Common Tables used in Materials Management Modules:

EINA Purchasing Info Record- General Data

EINE Purchasing Info Record- Purchasing Organization Data

MAKT Material Descriptions

MARA General Material Data

MARC Plant Data for Material

MARD Storage Location Data for Material

MAST Material to BOM Link

MBEW Material Valuation

MKPF Header- Material Document