cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC is always getting a purchasing group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

In our environment, the end user can change the Purchasing group when creating a SC.

But even when the user change it, the requisition is always getting another purchasing group. Maybe there is a configuration to get this value, but I cannot find it..... Any tips?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what Robin had mentioned also check the following :

1. Check whether the user is assigned to the right P.Group or not. If the user is assigned at the P.Org level the user is responsible / can shop for all the P.Groups assigned under that P.Org.

2. Also check in the responsibility of that default P.Group if this user is assigned under Organizational responsibility column.

3. As suggested by Robin check for any implementation of BADIs (doc check or doc change or any other BADI) that is defaulting this particular P.group

Checking these points would give you a clear idea about the issue and the issue can be resolved.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I had an error in my ppoma_bbp. I was pointing to wrong purchasing group in R3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least 3 things to check:

1. Check the responsibility tab in extended attributes for the purchasing groups and see what's there

2. Check in customising if you have enabled the determining of the purchase group from the backend

3. Check for an active implementation of BADI BBP_OM_PGRP_FIND

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this happening in BBPSC01 or BBPSC02?

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help. I managed to list all purchasing groups in the 'Extended Detail" tab in SRM. But when user/purchaser selects any other purchase group on the list, the system defaults back to the one on top of the list. How will I manage to allow user/purchaser to select any purchasing group on the list and it should be adopted.