cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Scheduling Agreements create multiple deliveries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

We are on 4.7c. Our scheduling agreements automatically create deliveries; and I was wondering why instead of putting the scheduled lines onto one delivery, it automatically creates multiple deliveries for the scheduling agreements.

Could someone please explain this to me? Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

WC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for response. I checked the settings and they are correct.

In addition, I checked to make sure the Scheduling Agreement Header Details had the "Order Combination" box checked, which will allow multiple scheduling agreements to be combined in one delivery.

Our scheduling agreement runs on the weekends where it automatically creates the deliveries for them.

My question is why do the scheduling agreements with the "Order Combination" box checked do not always put the scheduling agreements into one delivery. but separates them, when they are in the same automated run.

For example:

Scheduling Agreement 0001 through 0045 will be created on Delivery 100001, but Scheduling Agreements 0046 though 0048 will be created on Delivery 100002...and they both have the order combination selected.

Why is Scheduling Agreements 0046 through 0048, not automatically creating on Delivery 100001 as the other scheduling agreements?

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,

WC

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a bit difficult to answer unless I can see scheduling agreements.

However, I can suggest you to check the background job settings for any limitations set.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few possibilities,

Check the delivery dates on the schedule lines. If the delivery dates are different, then different deliveries will be created.

Or check the plant from where the products being shipped.

Or check the copy control settings at SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Copy control -> Specify copy control for deliveries.

For the corresponding documents, check the field combination requirements and the routine assigned. (at the header level).

Regards

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Jan 30, 2008 12:31 PM