cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have worked on Sap script to display data on single page.I dont know exactly how to display data on more than one page.Supose if i wanted to display Company details on first page ,(second page)in next page invoice information and if its get saturated then the rest information should display on the (third page)next page .plz show me procedure and required code on my id : jones_scott2000@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Regard

Arshad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

define one more page with required window and in the page 1 at next page use the page2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

The problem is i dont know how to work on more than one page.So if u plz provide me with atleast some steps that how to work on more than one page,i could work on that.If any good example is there plz provide me on my email id : jones_scott2000@yahoo.com

Regard

Arshad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

No need of coding and all.....

I think u've already written the code for displaying the customer details in one page....

No need to create some extra pages also.

In scripts,if the records in one page main window overflows,automatically it will create another new page implicitly with the same formatting as the first,i.e it will create another instance of the same till the end,Ok....

U just mention the same page name (for example FIRST is ur page name),in the field called "NEXT PAGE" in the page attributes,so automatically it will create the instances till all the records r over,ok..........

Reward if useful...

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

As i said i had not worked on more than one page.So plz provide me the steps so that i can follow to generate the scripts as per this requirement : "Supose if i wanted to display Company details on first page ,(second page)in next page invoice information and if its get saturated then the rest information should display on the (third page)next page ".Hope i could get the required step for the above requirement.

Regard,

Arshad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

This is the code to b written in the MAIN window.

/: BOX FRAME 10 TW INTENSITY 10

/: &DATE&

/: &ULINE(71)&

/E MAIN

PA &WA_VBAP-MATNR&,,,,&WA_VBAP-VBELN&,,,,,

= &WA_VBAP-MATKL&

/: BOTTOM

PA &SYST-CPROG& SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES LTD &PAGE&

/: ENDBOTTOM

MAIN is the text element in the above code,u mention this in WRITE_FORM.

PA is the paragraph format.......

This is the code to b written in the Driver or print program.

U call this function using "PATTERN" button......

LOOP AT I_VBAP INTO WA_VBAP.

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

ELEMENT = 'MAIN'

FUNCTION = 'APPEND'

TYPE = 'BODY'

WINDOW = 'MAIN'

• IMPORTING

• PENDING_LINES =

• EXCEPTIONS

• ELEMENT = 1

• FUNCTION = 2

• TYPE = 3

• UNOPENED = 4

• UNSTARTED = 5

• WINDOW = 6

• BAD_PAGEFORMAT_FOR_PRINT = 7

• SPOOL_ERROR = 8

• CODEPAGE = 9

• OTHERS = 10

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

With this code,the required field values will b printed in the main window.U just change the field names over there.K…………….

In addition to this,in ur page attributes,u have one option called “NEXT PAGE”.there u mention the same page name u’ve created,no need to create another page in this case.oK,I hope this will work,…..

Don’t forget to reward points…….

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you want to see the continuation information of the invoice of the second page in the third page also , use the main window for the invoice information also....