cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

config missing in solution manager service desk support message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After creating a message in sloution manager, n going in the message through CRM_DNO_MONITOR

i see the status"in process and confirmed active".

The status for proposed solution and customer action are inactive.

how to configuring for this message.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

the status, that is active at the moment, defines the highest status number for the next status. Furthermore the highest status ever set active for the object (with status number) defines the lowest possible status number for the following status. This has as consequence, that a user status, which is not active any more, but has been set somewhen, still has an influence on the status profile. This means, that the status profile has a "memory", knowing the highest ever set status and the next one can not be lower as this status. So it is not possible to set a status with a lower status number. If you would like to have all stati possible to be set, you must change the used status profile accordingly.

Regards

Csaba

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

so which status profile should i use and where i need to configure this.

Please help

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario-specific config > Service Desk > Status Profile > Change Status Profile for User Status

Select SDHF and modify. Actually you should copy it to ZDHF and modify, then assign the status profile to transaction type SDHF.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

no but after putting the message in process i m nt gttng the proposed solution and customer action

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you put the message into 'In process' and save the ticket the other status will become available. This is standard if you wish to change that it requires further customizing.