cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete the multiple selected rows from a table at a time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to delete the multiple selected rows from a table at a time.I am having a BAPI which is returning me some datas.I added a checkbox in the table,so that if I want to delete multiple rows at atime.Then how to do it?I am able to delete one row at a time.Need urgent help

Regards

Nutan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to pass the selected datas from one table to the other through the signal out and signal in. Then in the second table where all the selected rows were present I added a delete button and called the dataservice to delete the entire rows. This worked.

Thanks to all for their valuable answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan,

Let me try to help you but you need to help me with my thoughts. Would you like to

Lets think together:

1. You have a table with rows and a button 'Delete'. However instead delete, what seems to be possible only for individual row, you send this entire table to a 'store'. In store area you would 'delete' your fields (let me think better about formula).

2. You would shows other table with such rows deleted.

I am still thinking.

Come back to you!

Regards,

Gilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You have a table with rows and a button 'Delete'. However instead delete, what seems to be possible only for individual row, you send this entire table to a 'store'. In store area you would 'delete' your fields (let me think better about formula).

Going by this way Teixeira suggested, you could use the subtract operator to erase the selected rows from the original list. Then you have the final data on Subtract output.

Does this help you?

Regards,

Alessandro Reichert.