Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Conditions in the sales order and invoice

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My system is so configured that at the time of billing the updated conditions are taken into account. I think this is standard. I.e at the time of billing the system again looks at the condition records and the latest values of conditions are taken into accoutn for the pricing date in the billing doc. The pricing date i think in my standard scenario is carried over from sales order.

I have following questions :

Q1) The user wants that any manual condition added in the sales order is carried as it is in the billing document. This is the manual condition which has no condition record and is mainatined manually in sales doc. So how shud this manual condition comes in billing doc aslo and aslo other tax and non tax conditions are re-determined(taking latest condition records) in the billing doc.

Q2) A condition which is determined thru condition records in sales document and then it is manually changed in sales order . Then only the changed value shud be carried over to billing document and rest all other conditions including tax and non tax conditions to be re-detemined at the time of billing.

Q3) can a manual condition (with no condition records) entered in sales order plus a condition which is determined thru condition records and then manually changed in sales order, be both carried with their changed values to billing document and other tax and non tax conditions being redermined.

How the above is posiible ?/

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Minatiain in copy controls in "pricing type " as C this will suitable to ur solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is done by copy control. Use T.Code VTFA - Source document being your sales order and tagret being your billing socument.

At the item level setting you have the field 'PRICING TYPE'... you have several options in the F4 dropdown like for instance

'c' - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others

or

'g' - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

Awards points if useful.

Regards,

Jn.

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply but my billing is delivery related and not order related. so still ur solution works ??

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it works.