Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to be a Techno Functional Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i need some real guidance..

I am a Programmer/Developer with 4 yrs Exp... My company started implementation SAP .. ABAP was out of scope ... i choosed BASIS (I got experience of 1 complete cycle i can easily handle lead implementation of ECC wid SQL ).. Now problem is dat , company is putting me in PP module coz i had developed a aaplication for production deprtment and i know there Business processes in depth..

I want to be Techno Functional Guy..

should i do.... BASIS + PP certification

or BASIS + ABAP + PP

plz reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although this is just my opinion but I would definitely like to share it with you.

Go Ahead and Enjoy it !!!! I would say there is nothing like a combination in SAP

BASIS + PP or BASIS + ABAP + PP

None of the org while giving you a job would give you a firm confirmation that you would work on one module only.....I would say that as u r already comfortable with basis why not explore new avenues and look at the big picture wherein this is giving you an opportunity whr you can become a proj manager in the long run, so exploit all the modules as much as possible and do not put a constraint on your learning by thinking that this is my main module and this is a secondary one....

Hope this helps. Ultimately dont go by others opinion it is you who has to be comfortable.

Regards,

A S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeeshan,

its good that you have experience of BASIS and goin for PP.. having experince of Combinational modules it good

i'm agree with A S comment.

it will be good if you have exp of ABAP

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear, stick on one module; simultaneously learn others like abap,basis and use them for solutions of your core module.

regards

ramesh