cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u00BFHow to switch transactions in Mac OS within the same session?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm running SAP 4.6c on a Mac and I have this little thing when switching transactions. Whenever I try to go to a transaction from the session I am in (either using /n or /o) I have to open a new session as the command just does not work.

What am I missing? Could it be a bug on the system related to Mac OS?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please verify if this also happens with SAP GUI for Java 7.10 rev 2?

If yes, please create a [support message|https://service.sap.com/message] on component BC-FES-JAV with the description you have posted here and add a trace-file according to [note 683960|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/683960].

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Thanks for your response. However, I'm sorry to let you know that my problem is not as I described it in the first place. I got wrong all the info from the key user who opened the trouble ticket (my mistake for not checking though)

Therefore, here goes the right one:

When the user goes to the SAP Easy Access menu and clicks on a transaction shortcut (either within the Favorites menu or the User menu) the transaction opens.

But when the user goes back to the SAP Easy Access (using the back key) and clicks on a transaction, it only opens the last transaction the user was in, it doesn't matter which transaction shortcut you click on. However, if the user call a transaction from the Command Field, it does open.

I've just downloaded the SAP GUI for Java 7.1 rev 2. I'll let you know whether this new version solves the issue as soon as I install it on the key user computer.

Thanks

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

what you are describing seems to be the known issue in SAP GUI for Java 7.10 (rev 0) with some older SAP systems (see release notes for rev 1). When using rev 1 or 2, you should be fine.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Answers (0)