Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLDDSUSER gets locked by user SAPJSF

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have a system where the user "SLDDSUSER" keeps getting locked each hour.

According to the system log SAPJSF locks the user.

I tried some things out to prevent this from happening again.

I synchronized all RZ70 and SLDAPICUST settings in all the systems to make sure there isn't a wrong password of user SLDDSUSER anywhere. It did not fix the issue.

I checked the SAPJSF security roles/profile, seems to be ok.

Any ideas ?

Kind regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you also make the password update in your Visual Admin tool --> under SLD Data supplier --> HTTP Settings. .

Regards,

Prem

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chourasia

Yes, I already did that.

Looks like I found the problem, looks like password problem in SLDAPICUST after all.

After running transaction SLDCHECK I noticed one of the systems produced an error.

Strange thing because I have filled in the password again in SLDAPICUST but it did not help.

Now I pushed the delete password button after going into change mode on the password field and now SLDCHECK runs properly.

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the SLDAPICUST tcode, make sure you are highlighting the entire password field and deleting it (even though the asterisks won't disappear). Then type the correct/new one in. This is a UI bug where people think they can change a password by simply typing it in, not realizing that the old one is either being partially overwritten or appended to the end.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked that the passwords on the j2ee RFC's side of the SLD match the r3 side.

it looks like you have an invalid password in the Java stack.

James