cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Template Configuration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a fresh installation of PI 7.0 which is patched to SP14. When I run the template configuration from the Netweaver Administrator, I get this error:

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: HTTP response code: 404 Not found

Step: This wizard will configure the integration server for sld

This is the step where it is supposed to create a business system for my client on which the Integration Server is running.

I tried to manually execute this step and created a business system as described in the technology consultant's guide, but SXI_CACHE says "cache contents are obsolete" and in the Component Monitoring in RWB, my Integration Engine has errors saying there's no corresponding business system.

Why would this happen? How can I prevent NWA from giving this error while creating the business system?

I really need urgent help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems as if the SLD has not been configured on your PI system.

I suggest that you perform the Post install activities for the SLD.( guide available over market place)

and then run the transcation SLDCHECK, to evaluate the same!

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, How did you fix this template error? I'm facing the same problem when running the Wizard. I also ran all NWA_xx steps before but I'm still getting the following error running template PI_00:

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: HTTP response code: 404 Not found

Step: Configure the integration server for sld

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, I could not So as mentioned in the Technology Consultant's Guide, I executed this step manually and created a business system myself in the SLD for my Integration Server.

Just log on to your SLD after all the configuration steps are executed and click business system.

Create a new business system based on your ABAP technical system of PI and set its role to integration

server. For the pipeline URL, enter:

http://00, for example 54000 for an instance number of 40.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Gökhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to apply the NWA template configurations before PI template configuration.

Now all is fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send the link for SLD configuration guide in the marketplace you have mentioned?

Thanks