cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template Configuration error - real headache!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a fresh installation of PI 7.0 which is patched to SP14. When I run the template configuration from the Netweaver Administrator, I get this error:

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: HTTP response code: 404 Not found

Step: This wizard will configure the integration server for sld

This is the step where it is supposed to create a business system for my client on which the Integration Server is running.

I tried to manually execute this step and created a business system as described in the technology consultant's guide, but SXI_CACHE says "cache contents are obsolete" and in the Component Monitoring in RWB, my Integration Engine has errors saying there's no corresponding business system.

Why would this happen? How can I prevent NWA from giving this error while creating the business system?

I really need urgent help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

HTTP 404 comes for this error:

403 Forbidden

This code indicates that the resource cannot be accessed, regardless of any authentication credentials. For example, this happens if a directory or file is unreadable due to file permissions.

404 Not Found

This code indicates that the requested resource does not exist on the server. It may also be used in place of 403 if the server doesn't want to acknowledge that the resource exists, but cannot be accessed.

check accordingly....

regards...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

I had not executed the NWA template configuration steps before running the PI templates so my SLD was not ready to be configured yet. Now it works fine.

Regards,

Gökhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read about the HTTP Errors blog, but this is something else.. Anyways, thanks for the input.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try applying SAP Note 764176

Regards,

Prateek