cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in configuring Terms of Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I'm facing a problem during configuration of payment terms in which i give 15% discount to the customer if paid within 15 days & also the credit period is 15 days for net payment. When i try to configure the same i get an error message FC114 - Enter periods in ascending order, since the cash discount period & the credit period are the same.

Payment Terms - Within 15 days 15% discount, Within 15 days due net

Request your assistance.

--

Regards,

Padmanabhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmanabhan,

your requirement is not clear, for both the options are on the same day, there should be some difference in days for a discount and net payments in any business, try to collect correct requirement from your client. It may be further 15 days from the due date for discount, then it becomes 30 days.

How do you offer both options to your customers, in any business i did not heard such terms,

correct me if i am wrong.

Bye

Venkat Cheedalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thank you for the reply. This scenario is in the aviation industry & the terms of payment is specified by AAI.

--

Regards,

Padmanabhan

havder
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Padmanabhan,

Did you ever find a solution to this?

BR

Sam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Padmanabhan

Go to obb8, select the payment term and click the blue lens on top.

Now in the tab "Payment Terms", give "15" in the field "Percentage" and "14" in "No.of days". In the second row, leave the percentage field blank and enter "15" in no.of days.

I think it will work now for you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the immediate reply, but the 15% discount is valid till the end of the credit period. If i configure 14 days as the discount period then cash discount is not considered when the customer pays on the 15th day (last day).

Kindly help.

--

Regards,

Padmanabhan