cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bound data node Node of InteractiveForm must not be empty!

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i just learning web dynpro by SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio, when I develop a program that has create data function, (I use BAPI..."BAPI_FLBOOKING_CREATEFROMDATA"), after I run it, ittell me "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Bound data node Node(BookingCompView.Bapi_Flbooking_Createfromdata_Input) of InteractiveForm must not be empty! ", how can I resolve this problem? and someone can teach me how to develop a program by BAPI not only query but update data function?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

You might have assigned the the data source of the interactive form to the context node of the view.

Please change the cardinality of the DataSource Node to 1:1 from 0:1 your problem will be resolved.

Cheers

Satya

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

you're right. but i can't change change the cardinality of the DataSource Node to 1:1 from 0:1, i don'i know why? Maybe context's node is use template from model, and model is inherit from SAP BAPI, now i just can develop the program with no update function. I can't find any sample on the website. i'll try it again, thanks!

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

Please check with the following :

Remove earlier mapping

1. In the view context create a node called pdfData. This you create manually and set the cardinality to 1:1.

2. Then map the view Context to the controller Context. Basically you have to map pdfData node to the appropriate BAPI. You have to do the reverse mapping this time.

From view to controller context.

3. Then in the interactive form Data source you have to map the pdfData node.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Cheers

Satya

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Satya,

I set the node's cardinality to 1:1, and show "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: Node(MyController.Bapi_Flbooking_Createfromdata_Input): cannot fill a ModelNode automatically. Change the cardinality or use a supply function.".

Am I choose wrong BAPI?, I want to create a flight booking data, so I choose the "Booking Data" and "Reserveonly" and "Test_run" in the "BAPI_Flbooking_Createfromdata_Input",

I ever try it and success in BAPI on the SAP GUI, so I don't know what's wrong.

Best regards,

Evans.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

Maybe you can create a New Attribute node with cardinality 1:1 for the adobe form and write your own method to load data from other model node.

Best regards,

John

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

It seems my BAPI compont is master and detail structure, i ever try another BAPI compont and only one table, it's ok, but if i use BAPI compont has more than one table, it will be wrong.

node's cardinality from 0..1 to 1..n, i already try it all, but no one can solve this problem.

Best regards,

Evans.