cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03 No System Load data available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When am trying to execute ST03, it displaying the alert message like: No System Load Data available, can u plz, tell me why it's happening.

Regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

please check the version of your saposcol. A few weeks ago, SAP released a new saposcol with a lot of bugfixes. Maybe a newer version solve your problems.

Best regards

Johannes

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

oguzhanarslan35
Explorer
0 Kudos

i faced with the same problem at 4.7 system and wondered that which solution worked..

thanks

Oguzhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello expert once restart ur server and enter st03n tcode and if error get run the required monitoring parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

Did these suggestions resolve your problem? We are encountering the same problem after upgrading from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 and wondered what worked for you. Thx,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mark,

make sure all the default background jobs are running properly, make sure the following profile parameters are set

stat/as_collect = 2

stat/as_level = 1

the following specify the maxiimum number of simultaneously existing dialog step or application statistics before the oldest data is deleted.

stat/as_max_files

stat/max_files

you must also activate the individual components of the application statistics by calling st03n and choosing

collector & perf. database -> statistics records & file -> application statistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nirvan

Your notes made me look in the right place. The profiles in rz10 where not consistent (Database <-> active).

Did and import / check consistent -> now ST03N works.

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You need to schedule the background job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR - or at least make sure it is running.

See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/d8/a58b4275160d53e10000000a155106/content.htm "Background jobs to be scheduled regularly"

Regards,

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No problem with background job.

It displaying the alert, when, I start executing ST03.

Can u plz give the idea, how to solve the issue

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have to scheduled the Standard SAP Houssekeeping and performance collectiong Jobs accordiding to SAP note: 16083 ?

check the content of table TCOLL

is saposcol is running? check it using st06

If the jobs and the saposcol are running then go to ST03N switch to Administrator view -> Workload collector and check the log for errors

regards,

kaushal