Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiring Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Before upgrade(in 4.6c),i was able to recieve notifications through E-mail but after upgrade (In ECC6.0) ,i am getting notificatios through attached PDF file format.

Is there any setting to be done in SCOT t-code or something else,after that i can recieve those notification in the E-mail directly.

Regards

Manoj

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

mostly the e-mail sending is done on two layers: one of them - the basis - layer is maintained using SCOT. you might not want to change anything there without consulting your basis and functinonal guys/girls about their needs. the second layer - the functional one is done using customizing. you are - i guess - talking about HR hiring notifications and unfortunately i know next to nothing about HR but you might want to check your customizing for: conditions, working papers, print programs and other settings relevant for printing. the output in .pdf format in many other modules is set there ...