cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batches in VL01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please helpout for my issue. In manual batch determination, i have selected batch manually in delivery. in that transaction, the list is displaying all batches which are existing for the material. User is in confusion that which batch could be select. So, he wanted to display whatever the batches having the stock those batches appear in the list in VL01n transaction. please any one guide me how to restrict or Any SAp note is available.

Its very urgent. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimha

While processing delivery, in the tab "Batch", if you press F4, various selection option will be there. If you choose "Batches for Material" or "Batches for Plant Material" and the material code, I think the batch code can be seen.

Alternatively, In MMBE you can see against which batch, the stock has been included in "Unrestricted Use" and the end user can punch the batch accordingly.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The better option to solve this problem is to create a new search help where in you can ask your business what details in batch display is required. so take the help of abaper and create a new search help by copying the existing one and give the filter logic and assign it.

this will resolve your issue.

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

I have the same issue, so am adding in this thread itself. My end user has to populate the batches in VL01N for each line item and when he clicks on F4, he is getting a list of all the batches for that particular Material and for that particular Plant.

It will be very convenient if the list only contains Batches which have stocks available (and not ALL THE BATCHES of that Material), so he need not go to MMBE again to check the availability of stock per Batch.

If by any chance Mr. Narasimha Rao Polisetty is reading this, kindly let us know if you found any solution to this issue.

Experts, plz help me in this, since my end user is going nuts searching MMBE as he has to ship a lot of line items.

Your early help in this regards is very very much appreciated.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

inside the delivery document you can see the batches, the storage locations and the stock balances by:

1. highlighting the item

2. clicking on "batch split"

3. in the batch split screen clicking on "batch determination"

however, try it first. if this does not work, maybe you should configure your batch search strategy beforehand.

please do give us feedback.

regards.