cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Forms and submit to sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody!

I'm doing a application using interactive forms and web dynpro. However nothing happens when pushing the Submit to SAP button.I've been watching all foruns about this issue....but the submit to sap button doesn't work.

Could somebody tell me where I can find a read-to-use project that works fine with submit to sap button?

Thanks!! 😃

(I'm using WAS 6.40, the Adobe reader 6.0.2, NDS 2.0.11 and the ACF is installed.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiza,

This is not a problem at server side or not a problem in your application, as you have done all the steps correctly.

But, the problem is in client system.

If you have installed ACF then try to check after uninstalling it. I know it is confusing. But that was worked for me.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Thanks for the answers! (sorry for the late answer)

I have uninstalled ACF, and installed the latest ACF. But nothing has changed....

I have one question... when i run the application with interactive forms, before the form be showed in the browser a message is showed saying: "This document contained certain rights to enable special features in Adobe Reader. The document has been changed since it was created and these rights are no longer valid. Please contact the author for the original version of this document". Is this message showed to you too?

Thanks!

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luiza,

we've come across this internally for the first time recently.

Is it possible that the server running your ADS has a time configuration that is not in sync with the client you're using? Try setting them both to the same time.

The error message refers to the so-called Reader Rights that are applied to the PDF to enable end users to fill in interactive fields in Adobe Reader.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus!!!

Thanks for you answer!!!

You are right!!!!!!!!

the server running the ADS had a time configuration that wasnt in sync with the client!!

everything is working now!!

the submit to sap button is working too!!

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiza,

I came across this post of yours in which you have changed the ADS time configuration. Can you please tell me how to change the ADS time configuration.

Regards

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please tell me a way to syncronize the time

Regards

Sarath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiza,

Can you brief about what output you are expecting.

You can also use standard webdynpro button instead of submit and it should still work.

NEx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check the mode property of the interactive form ui. It shall be kept in updataInPdf mode.

Also be sure that the 'onsubmit' in the properties has the action bound to it ( if incase u havent ).

( i believe all the active x control settings for the browser has been done.)

regards

vln

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vln!! Thanks for the answer!

The mode property of the interactive form ui is in updateInPdf mode.

The "onsubmit" has the action bound to it...

The active x control settings for the browser is ok too.

Im so lost!

Dont you have some basic project using submit to sap button to share with me? I 'm almost convinced that is a server problem...

Regards,

Luíza

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luiza

some of the interactive Adobe tutorials on the Web Dynpro tutorial page also contain Submit buttons.

Check this page: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/49f2ea90-0201-0010-ce8e-de1...

Regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management