cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIST OF BILLING PARTICULAR PLANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR ALL

PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM. I M SITTING DELHI OFFICE AND I WANT TO KNOW STATUS OF MUMBAI BILLING PARTICULAR DAY SO WHICH T. CODE IS USEFULL

I USE VF24 VF25 ITS SHOWING MUMBAI PLANT WHAT MATERIAL RECEIVED.

I WANT MUMBAI LIST OF INVOICE

DEAR LAKSHMI NOW UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM

REPLY SOON

REGARDS

K.GAURAV PABREJA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: kishore gopala on Jan 30, 2008 6:32 AM

Edited by: kishore gopala on Jan 30, 2008 6:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto VBRK table and pass the values in fileds CREATED BY(give the user id of mumbai person) and CREATED ON (date u require that list) and execute.then u can get the list of invoices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurav,

As per my understanding of ur query , u can go with VF05 there u can use selection criteria.. as u required..If u want more information which is not available in the selection criteria then u can get the information through this table VBRK by using SE11/SE16..

regards,

Durga Prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear gaurav

Sitting in Delhi you can even see the billing status if you have office in Europe. That is the power SAP has got.

Meanwhile, go to VF05 and select "Further sel.criteria" on top. Here you have options like Distribution Channel, Billing Type, Created by etc. By choosing the option "Created by", you can take the despatch details of your Mumbai office.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far as ur problem is concerned, there is no standard report availble which contains both plant and its specific invoice details.

We developed a Zreport to address this kind of requirement.

Regards