Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery late charge

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This is my requirement from my client,when we despatch the goods on delay with compare commited date,which we have commited to customer, we need to give some % as delay penality to the customer on gross price, based on the delay days, that should be reflect at invoice level.

Example

1.Created sales order on 15.01.2008 this sales order having three items10,20 and 30.

I commited to my customer despatch dates are

we will deapatch item 10 on 31.01.2008,

we will despatch Item 20 on 15.01.2008,

we will despatch item 30 on 10.02.2008.

But actual despatch happened on these dates

Item 10 on 5.02.2008

item 20 on 10.02.2008

item 30 on 10.02.2008. Here we need to give delay penality for item 10 and item 20.

Delay penality calculation scale is like this

Above 5 days to bellow 10 days 2% on gross price

Above 10 days to bellow 30 days 3% on gross price

Above 30 days 5% on gross price.

The above scales where we can configure or can we create new pricing routine.

What are the tables we can link to compare commited desptch date and actual dispatch date

The delay penality should be reflect at invoice automatically, how we can map in the SAP SD,can you please give solution for this ASAP, it will be very greatefull to me.

points will be rewarded

Thanks in Advance

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Jan 31, 2008 4:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I understood your requirement. Here i am giving an idea try to do this, i have never done it before.

For this requirement you need to activate POD in customer master and the other required areas. On POD you will get the customers receiving date, now u have to enter it on the sales order manually or automatically ( depends on your land scape) compare this with the committed date from your sales order.

Create a condition type for delayed charges at item level and assign it in pricing procedure. Whenever customers receiving date is greater than committed date this condition type should be executed.

In Delivery to Invoice copy controls pricing type should be maintained B carry out new pricing,

so that if there is a delay in delivery system will calculate delayed charges.

Murali i have given a brief idea about this, you may need to use user exits and requirements in pricing and z fields on SO for customer receiving date, u need to work on this let me know if you achieve this properly,

Hope this will work for you, reward if it works and let me know.

Thanks,

Venkat Cheedalla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's