cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUALIFIED table import at single step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all if any one can tell me hoe to import qualified table and hierarchy table.

Qualified table has 3 yes qualifiers and one 2 no qualifiers.

Thanks in advance

Nm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Newman for hierarchy follow the below forum link

hope this may help u.

Regards

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

My problem for hierarchy is not completely solved please direct more towards it

while i have understand the import of Qualified table.

Thanks

Nm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nm ,

what is the problem ur facing

Regards

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nm,

Below link can solve ur understanding towards hierarchy import.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00c711bb-f05b-2910-479d-c3abce22...

hope this may help you.

Even ur facing problem thn ask.

Regards

Ankit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi New Man,

For the hierarchy import, there are two cases 1) you already have the source data which you need to import 2) you need to create the hierarchy from the fields given.

If you already have the source data you can first go in the hierarchy table select the source field and add the field on the destination field side by right clicking on the hierarchy value in the source side in the value mapping tab and selcting the option "Add As Sibling/ As Child" you can choose any of the option as per your need.

After doing this you can choose the main table and import the hierarchy field from the source side to the destination side.

In the first step, we get the records in the hierarchy table on the destination side and in the second step you get to see those hierarchy records in the main table's hierarchy field.

If you dont have the hierarchy and you need to create it before importing with the help of the fields on the source side you can follow this link.......

Reward points if found helpfull

Hope this helps you ......

Prasad.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi newman please follow the following thread i have mentioned the detailed steps for the import.

Qualified table import