cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BASIS system: Operating system call recv failed (error no. 10054)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing an issue in our CRM 5.2 system after applying the latest patch. Java engine doesn't come up and says J2EE status info unavailable.

When we check the system logs in SM21, it says the error as Operating system call recv failed (error no. 10054) and perating system call connect failed (error no. 10061). Due to this our CRM web channel is inaccessible.

If any one has solved this issue, please help me solve this issue.

Regards,

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiraz,

Pls check note 155147 if it is of some help for you to solve the issue which you face.

Regards,

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

If you're running SAPSPrint - Keep reading!!!

We resolved this by updating our SAPSPrint application on our print servers from 1014 to 1018 as the SAPSPrint services were continuiously restarting and every time SAP was trying to connect to one of the printers via SAPSPrint, it was failing as the service was restarting.

Upgrading to the latest version 1018 (24/03/2008) it resolved this issue and we no longer have LOADS of 10054 errors on our system.

With regards to the 10061 error, thisa was due to SAPSPrint not running on one of our print servers that a user was trying to print to.

Good luck

Paul

Edited by: Paul Baverey on Mar 24, 2008 10:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've download the latest version of SAPSprint as of today and I still can't get the printer to communicate. I'm using device type SWIN with Host Pool Access Method: G but the print job always fails to print. I can see on my print server the job is sitting there waiting to print but than times out. Anyone having this same issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing an issue in our CRM 5.2 system after applying the latest patch. Java engine doesn't come up and says J2EE status info unavailable......

According to me it has nothing to do with SAPOSCOL ERROR.

try this :-

restart your CPU.

start Sap Server again.

Login thru GUI With from the user who's having SAP_ALL rights.

Run T-code SMICM

then go to SMICM ->J2ee server

there shud be 1 option for hard shutdown with restart click on that.

it will restart your Java engine it may take some time.

check the server status again it may work fine.If not then refresh the cache.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the reply. The problem is not solved. In tx SMICM, when you check the HTTP services, the value of HTTP and HTTPS ports are missing and J2EE server operational is set to False.

In SM21, it is the above mentioned errors. Plese let me know, how to refresh the cache and any other way of solving the issue.

Regards,

Anjani

Edited by: Shiraz Mishra on Feb 6, 2008 8:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Check the java traces, std_server0.out,dev_jcontrol,dev_server0 etc

regards

Umesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiraz.

I have the same problem with my SCM5.1 system . After installing supprt packs we lost Web server port 50000.

The same as you had : in SMICM, when you check the HTTP services, the value of HTTP and HTTPS ports are missing and J2EE server operational is set to False.

Would you please tell me, did you find the solution to the issue ?

thanks a lot.

Igor Moskovski