Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Duty is not Carriend out in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on in ECC 6.0.

Condition Types TEX2, JAED, JSED (CIN Related conditions)are not working. I maintaind recods for this condition types in VK11.

Awaiting for your Response.

Thanks

Altaf ahamed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check the confiuration in CIN.Path is,

SPRO - Logistic General - Tax on goods movement - India - account Determination - Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshimipathi,

I am really thankfull to you.

when i am trying to give the value in VK19 (or) FTXP System is through Error "Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid.

I already Assigned this Tax Procedure to Country India.

Awatining for your valuble Suggetion and Answers

Regards

altaf ahamed

Edited by: altaf ahamed on Jan 30, 2008 8:59 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear altaf

In VK19, after giving the details in Application and Condition Type and gone into the screen, on the two sides, you have to give the same tax code. One is on the left tab and the other tab is on the right side which will be next to UoM. Now save and check in FTXP. The value entered in VK19 you could see in FTXP.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear altaf

I am sure, you would be maintaining some tax code in VK11 / UTXJ combination. Make a note of it. Go to VK19, give "TX" in Application and "JAED" (for example) in Condition type and enter. Now for the country and the tax code, check whether you have maintained those conditions. Also you need to check in FTXP whether for that particular tax code, you maintain the said conditions.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshimi pathy

i maintained Plant in sales oreder,

maintained Customer and Material in J1ID and maintain condition Records for CIN condition in VK11 and maintained pricing procedure in V/08.

Regards

Altaf ahamed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear altaf

Check in the following areas

1) In sale order, whether plant is flowing

2) The material is maintained in J1ID with indicator "1"

3) whether the customer is maintained in J1ID

4) the said conditions are maintained in V/08

Thanks