cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a standard SAP process, the price determination is done before batch determination in the Sales Order creation. How to have the price determined based on batch also? So that when we check the SO price after batch is determined, there'll be condition records created also based on batch.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I haven't maintained any condition records based on batch. If it is possible, how?

Hi Jonathan,

I'll await for your update. Thanks in advance! But since you've done pricing based on batch, do share how to do it here.

Best regards to both of you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

check if "Batch" is already an allowed field. if not, then you go IMG > SD > BASIC FUNC > PRICING > PRICING CONTROL > define condition tables > condition: allowed fields. look for Batch and activate it.

look for a standard table that has something like the fields: sales organization/distribution channel/material/batch. if not, you may have to define your own condition table that will include batch and all relevant fields in your table. just make sure the batch is the last field in the list order.

next, go to your access sequence (you can add the table to an existing access sequence but better to define your own Z-sequence).

assign this access sequence to your condition type (an existing one like PR00 or your own defined one).

now try creating a pricing condition record and select your defined combination key. the batch should appear as a relevant field for pricing.

regards.

p.s.

when this works, please do tell us how the system behaves, that is, if it will pick up the price before batch determination.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any more responds on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i have done prices based on batches. but then again, i entered the batch in the sales order manually before price determination. so it would be interesting to test your observations.

will try to get back to you.

regards.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naumul,

You are telling that you are maintaining the condition records based on the batches, so the price of the product will be carged based on the batches there is no need of Pricing determination should be happen before the batch determination. Because your requirement is price should be based onm batches am I correct.

Thanks,

Murali.