cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After login into XI I used tcode "al11" whcih displays "Name of Directory Parameters" and physical location. I would like to know how do I get same information via javacode?

I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Could you please elaborate yr requirement .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Thank you for the viewing my question. My requirement is that we have logical names (Directory names) defined with physical location mapping to different locations.

example:

Logical name: XI_TEMP Physical location: C:/temp

Logical name: XI_SAVE Physical Location: E:/User/local/save

When you use tcode al11 you can see above logical names and also where they mapped to (physical location)

Now my question is given the situation I know logical name, how would I get value of physical location. Please let me know if you need more information. I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I just couldn't get your requirements completely. But still if you are trying only to retrive the file name, Directory, Size, type. you can use this UDF which will dynamically pick the details and it in a field level mapping:

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

//for getting filename

DynamicConfigurationKey key1 = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

//for getting directory

DynamicConfigurationKey key2 = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","Directory");

/similarly for getting filetype, filesize you need to specify in the above code instead of filename or directory/

String FileName = conf.get(key1);

String Directory = conf.get(key2);

String Cat = FileName+ " "+Directory;

//return FileName;

//return Directory;

return Cat;

Else if you are trying to post a file using al11 you need to search for different options.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nithiyanandam,

Thank you for the response, I posted requirements with little more clarity. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you,

Balaji

Edited by: Balaji Uppalapati on Jan 30, 2008 3:43 PM