cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change MOBI status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! everyone

Can anyone tell me How can I change MOBI status on the Backend System ??

If the transaction with an order/notification is already done, When this status is changed ??

Thank you very much

Xiomara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiamora,

well, this is nt that difficult. Usually it should reset itself once you complete the order on the device and it is removed by the system. At least when you set it to TCO in the backend and sync the next time with the device, it is removed form the device and so the status is reset.

As we know sometimes strange things happen and so there is a need to fulfill this step manually.

Well, go to the backend, open transaction se37 and the name of the function module:

ALM_ME_MOBILE_STATUS_CHANGE

Lets say the order number is 20001816, then you need to enter the following data to reset the order to not Mobi:

Object No: OR000020001816

DELETE: X

Order_ID: 20001816

Notif_ID:

COMMIT: X

If you execute, Mobi is gone.

As you see, same process is possible as well for Notifications.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Oliver

We understand your answer but we need to be sure about it.

Could you please tell us what are the conditions on the objetc (Order, notification, M. point, ... and so on) in order to the Backend system get up the MOBI status ?

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiamory,

well, at the end we can make it hopefully very simple:

whenever an order does not show up any longer in the GETLIST handler, then this order will change its status with the next sync from MOBI to .... well, NOT MOBI. So as an example:

- User A has an order on the PDA.

Whenever this order is either completed, or the user responsible is not longer user A or some other circumstances that occure to remove this order from the GETLIST handler. So whenever this order is no longer part of the resultset of the GETLIST handler, then this MOBI status is removed when the user syncs the next time.

A problem occures if the user has done a client reset or got a new device and meanwhile you changed the user responsible or so. Then the MOBI status will ot be deleted that way - cause MI does not know that this order was assigned to this user earlier. In that case you need to simply run the function module I mentioned above.

So normal scenario: when the user says the order is finished (Ready for Operation), there is a job running in the backend to set the system status to TECO. This can not be done by the user itself on the PDA, cause the user can only change user statusses on the PDA. Well, and if the system status is TECO and the user syncs again, then this order disappears from the device and MOBI is removed.

Hopefully this makes it alittle more clear.

Regards,

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hello,

When a user is deassigned from an order the status MOBI of the order is not deleted! If an order gets status MOBI it holds it till the order is completed.

What should be the point to delete the MOBI status? The backed doesn't know when the user will sync... When it processes the getlist the 'previous' assigned orders are not available...

Whatever, we searched also for this scenario but didn't find a right solution.

rgds,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Oliver

Thanks for your help.

Could you please tell us if TCO is the same as TECO (Technically Completed Order) ??

Also what do you mean with the sentence "complete order on the device" ???

Thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiamora,

well, yes, I meant TECO as I wrote TCO - so this is the same. Well, you need to set the order to TECO or CNFA - then it should disappear from the device in a usual way and MOBI should be deleted.

Regards,

Oliver