cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the order of the columns of a ALV

apachon
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a problem with a ALV, variants we keep this ALV does not record the order of the columns

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you want to change the sequence of columns of a ALV. If you can change it by clicking 'settings' of right-top corner of ALV. After done you can save the new settings into a new. If you find some abnormal behaviour, please check the settings by WDA component "wd_analyze_config_user".

FYI.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/32/f26f73d81e11d1a26f0000e8a5a614/frameset.htm]

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

apachon
Participant
0 Kudos

That is what we are doing, but when I go once recorded does not respect the order.

The columns to display yes, but not the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After clicking the 'settings' please select the view and then click 'properties', and then check if you tick the flag 'Initial View'. The initial view will be shown when again opening the application by the current user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After clicking the button 'settings' you can find the tool bar to set the sequence of ALV in the Middle-Right. After setting you can save it by the toolbar above.

apachon
Participant
0 Kudos

Sarath, this was already tried and I served as the user create new variants and I can not deal at runtime.

Thank You

apachon
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Bruce look at what you say

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angel Pachón ,

You can use the following code at the alv initialization to set the column position

lr_column_settings ?= wd_this->l_value.

lr_col = lr_column_settings->get_column( 'COLUMNNAME' ).

lr_col->set_position( 0r ).

Regards

Sarath