cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination for a delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have done all the settings for the batch determination and in the delivery the system proposes the batch as per VCH1 settings, but the issue I have is, I see that we can assign only one batch class/material, and in our company they have one global batch class all the char. are linked to that Class, but each material have different set of char. based on which the batches need to be selected for a material and customer, for example one material for a customer needs ph 5-7 and other customer for different material needs viscocity between 10-20 etc, as there are many materials and this leads to 100's of char. in a class, may be more than that, how to deal a scenario like this.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please look into BATCH SPECIFIC UNITS OF MEASURE. this may answer your question or at least this may start you on the right direction. i have come across a similar scenario, and our MM guy looked into this.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply, but I am not sure what you mean by Batch specific unit of measure, how will that help me from not having many class char. in a Global batch class, if possible can you plz. ask you MM guy to give more info. on the solution he provided.

Thanks,

Edited by: Lakshmi Kunapareddy on Jan 30, 2008 3:33 PM