cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT02n / Stages tab ... how to default UM for distance to Miles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

When a shipment is being prepared, the distance unit of measure in the stages tab, always comes out as KM.

How can I configure this to be defaulted to MI (miles?) all the time?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not find any way to do it yet...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

sorry for the late reply (hahahaha).

try creating your own screen variant using SHD0 for t-code VT01N. you can specify that 'mi' (miles) as the default unit measurement!

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can try 0VTC (define routes/route stages). you can enter the distance and choose unit of measure (mile).

if this does not work, give us a post. there are other places to look.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonathan,

Yes. I see what you mean.

However, I realized that I have misstated the problem. I will restate the problem:

-

-

-

-

When the legs are being created by hand in the shipment. The distance and the unit of measure is blank. Since we do the distances in Miles alone, we have to not only enter the distances but also choose the "MI" everytime on screen. Is there a way that the "MI" will appear by default on the screen?

I investigated the Param-id but there is none for this screen item.

So the question is: How can the "MI" unit of measure appear by default on the screen?

-

-

-

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

hhmmm. i know that you can make your own screen variants for transportation planning, but i will see if you can default "miles". this can be done in Logisctics Info System for analyses, but they will not satisfy your current requirements.

will try to get back to you on this.

thanks! you've been very generous.

regards.