cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisitions delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All -

I want to delete the PReqs manually from the product view. I have tried using the RLCDelete but it is not working for what i am trying to do. The PReqs are not CIFed into APO from R/3 so can not stop the CIF for that purpose.

Is there a way to delete the Preqs manually?? if yes can you let me know about it.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Edited by: Suresh Garg on Jan 29, 2008 10:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it done. thank you for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please let us know how it was done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I think you can use RLCDEL to delete PurReq (AG), just check the category radio button and uncheck 'test mode', we are using the same transaction.

Is their any typical scenario in your case as discussed by other gurus?

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

how about executing CCR and check whether these Pur Reqs can be deleted using "Delete in APO" option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

PurRqs for a location product can only be deleted directly by going into change mode in TA /sapapo/rrp3 if they are not the result of planned orders for the header location product in a BOM.

I mean if they are not dependent on any planned orders. If your PurRqs requisitions are generated automatically by some planned orders which then explode a BOM, only after deleting those planned orders for header level, you can delete the purchase requisitions for the items of BOM. I guess you are getting these PurRqs in greyed out mode even in change mode.If it is so, try deleting the planned orders which caused these PurRqs.

Hope you understand the above explanation.If its not clear tell me..

regards

Mohan V R Chunchu

Edited by: Mohan V R Chunchu on Jan 29, 2008 10:31 PM