Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in CIF - Execute LUW again

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created an integration model for stock transfer and when i try to activate it , it gives error. In SMQ1 (outbound queue from ECC to SCM) an entry is shown with status "RETRY" and it says "Command to tRFC/qRFC Execute LUW again" . In the queue manager in SCM (cq) it shows the same error ie., "Execute LUW again".

I tried looking at the application log but it says "no application log available" .

When i try to execute the LUW from SMQ1 it keeps giving me the same error again and again. I tried deleting the LUW from SCM using "queue manager /n/sapapo/cq". But it is not allowing me to delete the LUW.

Since the queue is blocked it does not allow me to execute any other integration model. Kindly suggest a solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Should you not try deleting the blocked queue from TA SMQ1 itself and try to activate the integration model again if you are not able to debug the problem. I do not know the effects of doing this in your scenario but usually we delete the blocked queues from smq1. This method works for us most of the times.

To do this select the queue ( identified by a part of your document no. ) line and press delete button in std application tool bar.

What error are you getting when trying to delete the queue from /sapapo/cq?

regards

Mohan Chunchu

Edited by: Mohan V R Chunchu on Jan 29, 2008 10:58 PM

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I tried deleting the LUW using "cq" . But it does not get deleted . That is when i press the delete icon nothing happens . In SMQ1 i dont have delete authorisation , that is even after selecting the line delete is not enabled. Iam sure there is no master data issue. But still for some reason the queue is getting blocked and it is creating an entry with "STOP" status .

Edited by: Saradha Ramesh on Jan 30, 2008 2:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you can tell me the exact scenario you are working on it would be easier. I guess there is some customizing problem that's preventing the transfer.

regards

Mohan Chunchu

Edited by: Mohan V R Chunchu on Jan 30, 2008 7:26 AM