Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call XI/ccBPM from Guided Procedure?

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm using Guided Procedures (CE 7.1) for Human Interactions in a Business Process. The Guided Procedure is started via webservice out of the ccBPM from the XI. So far this works pretty good.

Now i want to return from the Guided Procedures to the ccBPM and hand over some parameters. Guided Procedures provides ready-to-use-functions to call a webservice as well as a simple HTTP-Request. On the ccBPM-Side i think a Receive-Step should do the work!?

The question now is, whats the better way to do this and how.

Is there a blog/tutorial which explains something like this?

My knowledge of the ccBPM and XI isn't that good, so as detailed as possible would be nice

thx in advance and kind regards,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood, you want to call a synchronous web service or HTTP requst from BPM. You have to use receive step for this in BPM. Depending on whether you are entering the BPM asynly or syncly, you would need to consider using Sync-Asyn bridge.

VJ

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the call of the synchronous webservice is already working. Now i want to receive information from an asynchronous Guided Procedure, which is startet by the webservice.

Therefor i need some detailed information how to do this and how the message or the HTTP Request from the guided procedure should look like.

kind regards,

Matthias