cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO held status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

A carts status is complete and a PO is generated in bbp_pd. But the POs status is set to HELD.

Workflow Item:

Workitem-ID 000000360343

Task WS14000075

Text Workflow for Purchase order No. 4100005774, Guid 984FAF9C33B19F4F96DD32B2E63D6076

Status WAITING

Statustext Waiting

Date 24.01.2008

Time 10:03:57

The workitem 360343 is in SWI1 and to confirm the status here is WAITING. Can I re-generate this workflow? And if so how do I do it, bearing in mind I need to first change the status to READY, RESERVED,EXECUTED.

I'm no workflow person so please be patient if a ask silly questions.

Rgds

TV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tony,

I have had similar issues in the past. One thing I would recommend is executing transaction SWUD. Once in this transaction enter the workflow in question and do a consistency check on the workflow and all its subworkflows or tasks.

I have seen in the past were a standard task is missing. By that I mean the shell might be in the system with no active version. This caused an issue and there are several OSS notes out there on this topic. Also, you can check transaction SWPC, to see if there was a system issue at the time of this workflow. If you execute this transaction and see the workitem in the results you can simply re-execute the WF.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that Bill.

But would you know how to kick off a sub workflow in SWI1 or any other transaction?

Rgds

TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tony,

Unfortunately this is where I end up working off "trial and error". In SWI1 you can highlight the work item (returned from the initial selection screen) and execute it.

A lot of the "trial and error" depends on the status of the workflow or workitem. Did you execute transaction SWI2_DIAG? Here you can enter a date range, specific date or the workflow task and see if there are errors preventing the workflow from completing. If you can find a little more information I might be able to better help you.

If you enter transaction SWLD, in the GUI, it will show you the workflow area menu. This contains a list of diagnostic transactions that might help. I am sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Regards,

Bill