cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice- urgent!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question,

We have an invoice that shows an accounting doc was created, but when we look at the Document flow there's no Accounting document created in Doc flow? Does anyone have a logic answer for this? How come the Accounting document is not showing in the document flow?

Also when we click on the Status Overview we get the Pop Up Showing- Not relevant for FI what does that mean and why are we geting this msg?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anne

I dont know where you see the comments "that shows an accounting doc was created".

To reconfirm this, go to VF02, give the billing document number and click the green flag on top. If the accounting document has already been created, your above comments is correct. Or else, check in copy control whether "Update Document flow" was selected.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Invoice if you click on the tab that shows Accounting list of documents in accounting- were able to see the accounting document here.

What do u mean by - copy control for Document flow? do u have the menu path for this or T-code? never heard of this???

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the net value of the Invoice. If the net value is Zero then no accounting document will be generated.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i show the net value at the header level.