cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in model node binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some strange problem of model node binding.I have bound the model node to a model class.I am using Wizard to generate this model node binding.

To deploy this DC I am using NWDI .But the activation step is failing because of some build errors.moreover these build errors are not appearing at design time!!

CBS error log is as below :

[Error] com.bhc.nextgen.sales.suppcatapp.SuppCatLookupComp --> ContextModelNode Zrfc_Sd_Quote_Supplier_Search_Input [modelClass]: The context model node has not been bound to a model class (Hint: A Context model node has to be bound to a model class or mapped to a model node of another controller.)

Dose anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,

Kanchan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchan,

These type of errors usually come when you miss some binding of model node or attribute (in reimport or edit binding). Check whether you have any model node or attribute in view or component controller even interface controller.

Open navigator view-> select and delete gen_wdp -> rebuild the project

regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm not sure if I understand you completely but instead of manually creating a model node which you bind to your model you could - in Diagram View - right click on the Data link and drag and drop your model from right to left and it will automatically create the needed model class references etc.

Br

Göran