Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding off problem in Export sale invoices when posted to FI

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,Plz guide me

while making export sale ,The rounding off problem is faced while the matching of the SKU value with the component value .The sale price is maintained in SKU .The problem was addressed by making rounding off adjustment factor in the sale order .

However once the rounding off is made in the sale order level , the same problem is reappearing at the time of making delivery .Hence there is difference in the value of export sale bill sent to customer and the sale value posted in the FI

Also the system is taking M type exchange rate in the sale order which is being refreshed by system automatically in some order.

Edited by: jagabandhu sahoo on Jan 29, 2008 8:04 AM

Edited by: jagabandhu sahoo on Jan 29, 2008 8:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am waiting your valuable solution regarding this above problem.

Its very urgent,plz help it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did not understand the following:

Matcing of the SKU value with the component value.

With reference to exchange rate:

a. The system redetermines the rate, based on the posting date of the billing document. So the exchange price varies between the sale order and the billing.

b. The exchange rate is maintained in F-62.

c. There are other exchange rate types as G, B. M stands for the moving average price. G is for excahnge buying rate and B is exchange selling rate.

d. The exchange rate type to be used can be determined in the copying controls.

With reference to the rounding off:

You can face a rounding difference, when the same quantity is not being despatched. The rounding off will also work on the document currency and not the company code currency.

Regards

R.Srinivas