Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MANUL / AUTOMATIC ENTRIES

manisha1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PR00 conditions controls there is one option "MANUAL ENTRIES"... we have 5 options

BLANK: No Limit

A:Frly definable

B: Automatic entries has priority

C: Manula entry has priority

😧 Not possibloe to process manually.

I'm unable to find the exact difference between

1. "B" Automatic entries has priority (as I'm unable to change the value in conditions)

2."D" Not possibloe to process manually (Here also I'm unable to change the value in conditions)

Please let me know the difference

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice question u had asked.

1.this is dependent in other area also, check this condition is pricing procedurein tcode (v/08) for that u have maintain "manual" or not if yes remove and try.then system allows manual entries in sales order processing in item level.(note this is only used for item conditions only)

2.second is same and check once the entry in pricing procedure for that condition type.

and check all the confing settings regarding pricing.

i hope this will clarifies ur doubt.

If it helps reward me.

regards,

kishore.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your quieries regarding the following should be viewed in connection with the pricing procedure also(v/08) in the sense controlling for automation or manual.

In V/06 condition type PR00 the following meaning can be applied provided the settings in V/08 matches this option

BLANK: No Limitation-meaning that you can use manual or automatic entries.

A:Frly definable-It is free( option is open for you either way)

B: Automatic entries has priority(If you have maintained condition records then automatic will be prefered otherwise manual entries will have the priority.

C: Manula entry has priority(Here manual entries are given priority even though condition records exist)

😧 Not possibloe to process manually.Here you are eliminating the manual entry itself and only automatic entry is possible.

I hope this clarifies your quieries.please do reward full points if it is helpfull.

thanking you,

Best reagrds,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

first, let us analyse the 1st case;

"B' auromatic entry has priority ---

this means if a condition record exists, then this entry has priority, u can't edit manually. But if the condition record is not exists, u can manually process. (this is the actual meaning of that entry)

Regarding "D" not possible to process manually.

Here u are never possible to process the condition type manually.

But in both the cases screen looks grey mode, so u can't identify the difference. In the first case. u set the deletion indicator to the PR00, now it will allow u to process manually. In the 2nd case it will not at all allow u to process manually (it will display error message).

Hope u understand now. Please post for further queries.

Reward points if it is useful....

Regards

Kaleeswaran B

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. "B" Automatic entries has priority (as I'm unable to change the value in conditions)

2."D" Not possibloe to process manually (Here also I'm unable to change the value in conditions)

Point No 1 means if condition record exists, then it will take priority over the manual entry for that condition.

Point No 2 means u cant do any manual entries for that condition type.

Hope this will satisfy u.

If yes reward with points.

Regards,

Laxmikant